Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: for years I thought he had really gotten hurt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    for years I thought he had really gotten hurt

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN74RaW7UgA&feature=related]YouTube - Dibiase/Freebirds Incident GCW[/ame]

    I had thought there was really an accident and Ted was really hurt. then I find out it was one of the best story's in wrestling history
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: for years I thought he had really gotten hurt

    So what is the story behind all of this?
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: for years I thought he had really gotten hurt

    Yeah, I looked taht up a while back, its all fake.

    If you wanna read something wild and real, read about the Sid Vicious and Arn Anderson fight, Arn got stabbed with scissors in the stomach

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: for years I thought he had really gotten hurt

    Did you ever see the video of Vicious jumping off the top rope and when he landed his leg snapped in half like a twig. Made Theisman's injury look like a sprain.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: for years I thought he had really gotten hurt

    I saw that and if I recall he was in the ring with Scott Steiner. You could immediately tell that something was horribly wrong.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: for years I thought he had really gotten hurt

    my god dude i thought i had rid that image from my head, thanks lung

    it was horrific, reminded me of Prothro in the endzone against UF

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •